ART AND ART THERAPY seminars at the Fundación Escuela de la Solidaridad

 




I was honoured to be invited to share my passion for Art Therapy at the "ART THERAPY,  European Path in Social Inclusion" festival of seminars co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. This year's been hosted by my dear  Fundación Escuela de la Solidaridad. Look at their website for more information about them and other activities and events. http://escuelasolidaridad.org/?p=4971

I had the opportunity to meet an amazing group of people who participated in my workshops and it was an absolute joy for me to introduce them to the Art Therapy discipline. 
This festival is a wonderful project, where people from all over the World share their passion for art and the possibility of  using the arts as a powerful tool to prevent social exclusion. 

Thank you all again for being part of this ongoing fight for the arts and social inclusion.

With love
Karolína Faulds


Comments